Applications For ACFM
- Cost effective surface examination of extensive areas and/with welded joints used for structures with non-conductive and conductive coatings.
- Painted or Coated Structures, Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment, Bridges, Storage Tanks, Processing Plant and Equipment.
- ≥ 5mm non-conductive coatings allows accurate inspection performance
- ≥ 2mm conductive coatings allows accurate inspection performance
- Theoretical models the magnetic field at a selected phase in order to determine discontinuity depth and length for evaluation.
- Scans are recorded and can be reviewed remotely
- Measures absolute quantities of surface magnetic fields produced, from an induced uniform magnetic field parallel to the surface of the plate.
- Probe configuration results in a more efficient testing method.