Applications For Eddy Current Inspection (ET)
- Easily transportable hand-held equipment
- Method developed for the inspection of painted or coated structures, cranes and associated lifting equipment, bridges, storage tanks, processing plant and equipment.
- Efficient and effect method of inspection for bar stock.
- Changes in conductivity can be categorised to enable material sorting
- ≥ 2mm conductive coatings allow for accurate inspection performance
- Paint thickness measurements and conductivity measurements performed.
- The net effect of ET is to cause a change in the impedance of the test coil, and to evaluate the interpretation of the change in impedance which is displayed on the instrument screen.