- Tru-Tec NDT provides services for the professional application of traditional and advanced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Methods and Techniques, resulting in Code compliant inspections.
- Engineers monitored by regular inspection reviews as required by the certification Bodies for conformation of Competence ensuring only suitably qualified and experienced personnel are employed for in process inspections, final inspections and in service inspections.
- Controlled by a technical department and incorporating all industry sectors for forged, cast and welded products, complementary surface & volumetric inspection methods are utilised to develop the most appropriate and bespoke techniques.
- A customer base spanning a variety of sectors which includes Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Automotive, MOD, general engineering and specialised sectors. Specialised equipment developed by Tru-Tec NDT has improved inspection times and reduced costs, International Standard revision updates are incorporated on a regular basis into Tru-Tec NDT inspection procedures and specific technique sheets.
- Tru-Tec NDT operations are controlled from their Sheffield facility with specialised Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT) and Liquid Penetrant (PT) and Ultrasonic Testing (UT) areas, a 4.5 Ton crane, and 2.5 ton forklift, requested customer site inspections are managed to satisfy customer requirements.
Welcome to Tru-Tec NDT
Scope of Services
Sectors We Serve
Oil And Gas
Ministry of Defence
G E & S Sectors
Why Choose Us
Tru-Tec NDT’s professional appliance of services within the oil and gas, Ministry of Defence, Automotive, and General Engineering sectors has been recognised, which has led to the approval to work on nuclear contracts.
Tru-Tec NDT has been placed on the committee for ASTM.
All procedures are fed through the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) deming cycle to ensure continual improvement throughout our services.
Trut-Tec NDT is currently implementing the new health and safety standard ISO 45001
All activities are performed with Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Tru-Tec NDT can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week